This year’s BC Surgical Society Annual Spring Meeting is taking place at the Delta Hotels by Marriott™ Grand Okanagan Resort from May 5 – 7, 2022.
The Executives have been busy planning a great event and are looking forward to seeing you all in-person once again. Registration to the meeting and for children’s activities are now open – please see links and details below along with additional information.
Program: To view and download the 75th BCSS ASM 2022 Program, please click this link – BCSS 75th ASM 2022 – Program
Registration to the meeting is still open – click here to register.
- BCSS members receive a discounted rate for registration. If you have not yet registered for membership this year, you can do so through the Doctors of BC annual dues link (login information required).
- Partners/Spouses and children are welcome to attend (additional fees may apply to certain events).
- Additional events are being hosted by the General Surgeons of BC (May 7th), and the UBC Division of General Surgery (May 8th). Details are included in our meeting registration link.
Children’s Activities – click here to register.
- Children’s activities will be provided during the Awards Banquet on Friday, May 6th. Contracted nannies will be accompanying children for all activities.
- Children can participate in the following activities between 6pm – 9:30pm, for a fee:
- Dinner and Crafts – Ages 5 and under ($35)
- Dinner and activity at Gneiss Climbing Gym – Ages 6+ ($55)
- The climbing gym is a 13 min walk from the hotel – waivers will need to be signed on-site at drop-off time.
- Children 6+ can opt to stay on-site at the hotel with the younger children.
- Additional childcare can be booked Nannysitters.
While we are encouraged by the loosening of restrictions, please note that all the Provincial Health Officer’s orders that are in place at the time of the meeting will be adhered to. If any regulations affect the occurrence of the meeting, we will be in touch as soon as possible with any important decisions and next steps. Click here for BC restriction updates.
Any inquiries regarding the meeting can be directed to email@example.com.